Curt Kruse: Morning Host
Curt Kruse has had a passion for music and radio from a young age when he realized he was not remotely qualified to do anything else. Curt got involved in radio following a copyright infringement lawsuit against his boy-band, N’Stync, resulting in its breakup.
After stints at radio stations in cities such as Cincinnati, Toledo and Detroit, Curt finally landed in Seattle and at STAR 101.5 in 2002.
Curt and his wife Dana have two dogs, Dexter and Bella. He is an average multi-instrumentalist and above-average at golfing poorly.
Curt’s charity involvement includes Pasado’s Safe Haven, PAWS and Soaring Spirits International.
- Favorite Movie: Monty Python and the Holy Grail
- Favorite Television Show: Fixer Upper
- Favorite Seattle Restaurant: Matador
- Favorite Guilty Pleasure Song: “Hey Ya” by Outkast
- Favorite Dog Friendly Restaurant: Shawn O’Donnell’s in Fremont
- Favorite Person With The Same Birthday As Me: Shirley Manson from the band Garbage
- Favorite Bar Jukebox: The 5 Point Cafe
- Favorite Lyric: “If you don’t expect too much from me, you might not be let down.”- Gin Blossoms
- Favorite Season: Hockey
- Favorite Bedsheet Fabric: Flannel
- Favorite Tree: Noble Fir
- Favorite French Fries: Five Guys
- Favorite Number: 237
- Favorite Fictional Dog: Dug from the movie “Up”
- Favorite Cleaning Utensil: Ceiling Fan Duster
- Favorite Food That’s No Longer Available: Cheez-It Twisterz
- Favorite Finger: Index or Pinky (tie)
- Favorite Music Key: C-Sharp Minor
- Favorite Holiday Tradition: The Festivus “Airing Of Grievances”
- Favorite Stir Fry Ingredient: Water Chestnuts
- Favorite Room Temperature: 68 degrees
- Favorite Game: Cards Against Humanity
- Favorite “Cards Against Humanity” Response: I drink to forget __(Unfathomable Stupidity)__
- Favorite Number Of Hours Of Sleep: 9
- Favorite Bobsledder: Lolo Jones
- Favorite Brand Of Boots: Doc Martens
- Favorite Wattage OF Light Bulb: 75
- Favorite Fun Word To Say: Didgeridoo