WASHINGTON (SBG) - WIz Khalifa is taking his talents into the restaurant business.
Wiz Khalifa has just revealed his new business venture of opening a delivery-only restaurant chain called HotBox. The "Hotbox By Wiz" will allow fans to order food from an online menu created by the Grammy-winning rapper.
According to Billboard, Khalifa revealed details on his latest business move Monday, Aug 24, that he’d teamed up with Nextbite, a delivery-only restaurant company, to launch the new restaurant.
- “Blazed Ends smothered burnt brisket ends in BBQ sauce"
- “Taylor Gang Turkey Burger” topped with creamy mayo" (served with Chip Hits)
- “Chip Hits house-made chips tossed in parmesan and lemon"
- "Mac & Yellow," an extra-cheesy mac & cheese bowl"
- “Mile High Dark Chocolate Brownie.”
While the menu items are tailored to Wiz’s personal-favorite dishes, fans will have chances to provide their input on the menus of the restaurants different locations, reported by Rolling Stone.
The chain will be opening restaurants in Pittsburgh, Los Angeles, San Diego, Chicago, Denver, D.C., Indianapolis, Houston, and New York City. The plan is to open further locations down the line, which will be determined by fan voting.
"Hotbox by Wiz" will also be available through food delivery apps Postmates, UberEats, Doordash, and GrubHub.